- Making the Most of Mentor Relationships
- Mentoring: Learned, Not Taught
- Ten Salient Practices of UG Research Mentors
- Sample Mentoring Agreement
- Advice for New Mentors
- The Chronicle of Evidence-Based Mentoring
- How to Connect with Mentors
- Career Services’ Student Toolbox
- Engineering at Illinois Undergraduate Advising
- Center for Academic Resources in Engineering (CARE)
- Illinois Scholars Undergraduate Research (ISUR) Program – Develop your research skills through learning-by-apprenticeship, be part of a community of researchers!
- Mentoring Undergraduates in Science and Engineering (MUSE) Program – Meet with mentors who have common research interests and you may end up with a match!
- Illinois Leadership Certificate Program – Get matched with a Leadership Coach and develop your leadership skills!
- Illini Mentor Program – Build positive relationships with children and young adults in the community!
- Handbook for Undergraduate Research Advisors (2016) by Faith Agostinone-Wilson and Jeffrey L. Thomas
- The Graduate Advisor Handbook: A Student-Centered Approach (2014) by Bruce M. Shore
- Adviser, Teacher, Role Model, Friend: On Becoming a Mentor to Students in Science and Engineering (1997) by the National Academy Press